A spectacular day for Indian Young Generation at #IYNC2020, Sydney, Australia
1. Mr. Dnyaneshwar Awasare, President-IYGN, presented a Poster paper on the topic ‘The Indian Young Generation- Gurantors for the future of Nuclear Energy.’
2. Mr. Vipra Goyal (IIT Kharagpur), Founder and Director, Akshvi AWARE, Presented his paper on “Social Cost Comparative analysis to derive an optimal energy mix plan in India : Current hurdles and future planning.”
3. Mr BISWAMOHAN NANDA (Scientific officer, ECIL) Presented his paper on Topic “An Algorithm for Reduction in Count Rate Fluctuations, Improved RSD, Faster Response Time & Spurious Rejection in Nuclear Pulse Counting Systems and Radiation Monitors”
4. Mr. Dipanjan Ray, ph.D IIT Kanpur, Presented his paper on Topic – A study of transverse buckling effect on the characteristics of burnup wave in a diffusive media.
5. Mr. Vikesh Singh Bhadouria, IIT KANPUR, presented his paper on
Topic: Microwave Technology for Personal Monitoring as a Nuclear Security Application